Olen stay - collar stay
Olen stay is a double sided adhesive disposable stay that can be applied in many ways to your outfit.
Using Olen stay
- Smart casual look: To keep your collars stay put. Especially when top most buttons are left unbuttoned, the collars might get out of hands. Place the Olen stay underneath your collar and place the collar firmly against the shirt. This applies to both button down shirt and to polo shirts as well.
- With tie. Place Olen stay on the tip of your collar and press it against your shirt. This will make the collar hug nicely around the tie creating a neat, finished look unlike straight collar stiffeners.
- Extra button. If you are not pleased the way buttons are located and you want to keep them unbuttoned, you can use Olen stay as an extra button.
- Keep your tie under control. Use Olen stay to attach the tie to you shirt so that I wouldn’t swing around like cows tail.
- Pocket square, attach pocket square against the jacket to avoid pocket square from sliding down into the pocket.
- Fix your shirt or pants’ sleeves. Roll the sleeves, and let Olen stay to help to keep them exactly where you wish them to stay
- Belt is too long but won’t reach the loop. Use Olen stay to keep the belt where it should be.
Remove the stay before washing or ironing.